There's a super cute new kit available called the "Fancy Friends" kit. It includes everything you need to make a set of pretty, sparkly cards for your friends, even ink for only $17.95! Sister, I'm thinking this might be a good Christmas present for you?
There's also a few days left in the digital scrapbooking promotions, three free downloads and 50% off all the kits. If you don't already have it, My Digital Studio 2 is available, you can even get a 30 day free trial!
For the month of November, there's a couple ways you can get a FREE set of the new ink pads. If you haven't used them, they are sooooooo awesome, I love them and will never go back to anything else. You can pick from your choice of Subtles, Brights and Regals, each with 10 different colours. These are normally $64.95, so that's an awesome deal!
The first way is to host a party. Any party with sales of over $200 qualifies the hostess for free and discounted product (as well as some exclusive stamp sets not available any other way). Any party with sales of over $575 the hostess gets a free set of ink pads. You can keep them for yourself, or even share them with your friends if you're the giving type!
The second way is to sign up as a Stampin Up demonstrator. For $125 you can pick up to $155 worth of product, plus at least 20% off all your future orders. When you sign up during November you'll also get a free set of ink pads.
Last but not least, the new Stampin Trimmer is finally available (it's been in the catalogue since it came out, but has been back ordered up until now). I'm following in my lovely upline Angela's footsteps and offering anyone who orders one before Christmas a free pack of 8.5x11 paper of their choice. I missed the boat on pre-ordering one, so I don't have mine yet, but I'm drooling over it!
Here's some of the features of the All-New Stampin' Trimmer, which sells for $41.95:
- An extra-wide 6-1/4" cutting base and an extended 14-1/2" ruler
- The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4" (4 mm) increments, allowing for small measurements.
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
- When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
- The cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1/16" and grid lines that mark each quarter inch.
- All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won't wear off.
- The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin' Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
- A full 12" cutting and scoring track
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don't have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you're not using them.
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 12" (30.5 cm) without having to remove or switch out handles.
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- The track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
- Specially designed handles and cutting track to ensure straight cuts
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Handles come in two colors: dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you're cutting.
- The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
- Storage compartment under base
- The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades, and even business cards.
- Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you've stored.