I'm going to (try to) feature a new card or other project every day leading up to Christmas! My first card is one from my Christmas Card buffet. It's fairly easy and satisfying to make, it packs in a lot of texture and "Wow!" in a simple design.
1. Stamp the “Heart of Christmas” (retired) sentiment in Baked Brown Sugar at the top of the Very Vanilla card base.
2. Use a corner rounder punch to punch the bottom corners of the card.
3. Emboss the bottom portion of the card front using the Big Shot and the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder.
4. Adhere two lines of sticky strip on both the outside and inside of the card.
5. Wrap the ruffle trim around the card, adhering to the sticky strip. Start at the bottom and layer your way up.
6. Attach a glue dot to the front of the card where you want the button.
7. Wrap linen thread around the card, sticking it to the glue dot.
8. Tie a scrap of linen thread into the button.
9. Adhere the button to the card front.
10. Adhere six of the smallest pearls.
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.