Friday, December 13, 2013
Countdown to Christmas: Card 13
This was one of the first Christmas cards I made with Stampin' Up! supplies when I became a demonstrator last year, the punches and stamps where part of my starter kit I believe. I love this card, and have made it many, many times using all the different stamps (there's three of each shape) and sentiments (this one is Teeny Tiny Wishes, but any small one works).
1. Using the postage stamp punch, punch out one of each color of Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, and More Mustard card stock.
2. Stamp one of each a tree, star, and ornament on white card stock in those colors, leaving sufficient room to punch the shapes. You can also stamp onto the envelope if you’d like.
3. Punch out the shapes, then punch around the holes with the square punch.
4. Adhere the card stock layers to the card front.
5. Adhere the stamped images to the card front, using the squares as a guide for placement.
6. Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso ink.
7. Using dimensionals, adhere the square punched frames over the shapes.
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.