Saturday, December 14, 2013
Countdown to Christmas: Card 14
1. Using the sanding tool, distress the Early Espresso Core-dinations layer, using the dust buddy to clean up any dust created off the paper and your work area.
2. Using a sponge and Crumb Cake ink, ink the edges of the vanilla panel.
3. Stamp the sentiment and holly outlines in Early Espresso ink on the vanilla panel, inside of the card, and envelope.
4. Using markers and a stamp-a-ma-jig, stamp the colored portion of the holly image.
5. Adhere the core-dinations layer to the card front.
6. Using dimensionals, adhere the stamped layer to the card front.
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.