2. Stamp the sentiments on the black card stock with Versamark ink and emboss with white embossing powder. With clear mount stamps, you can add a bunch of stamps to one block and stamp them all at once!
3. Sponge the edges of the black card stock with White craft ink.
4. Draw a border around the black panel with a white marker/pen. Add any drawn embellishments you want.
5. Attach the Simply Styled embellishment to the black card stock.
6. Adhere the black card stock layer to the green textured layer.
7. Use dimensionals to adhere the layers to the card front.
8. Stamp and adhere the inside panel of the card.
9. Adhere rhinestones to the front of the card.
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.