Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Countdown to Christmas: Card 18
1. Stamp the image of your choice from "Color Me Christmas" onto a scrap piece of white card stock with StazOn ink and color using your favorite technique.
2. Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler.
3. Punch out the colored image with the circle punch and the sentiment with the decorative label punch. Punch out a decorative label from Baked Brown Sugar card stock.
4. Adhere a strip of washi tape to the designer series paper and the white panel for the inside of the card.
5. Wrap bakers twine around the DSP layer and adhere to the card front.
6. Tie a bow onto the bakers twine.
7. Adhere the circle to the card front.
8. Adhere the two decorative labels to each other, offsetting slightly to create a matte.
9. Adhere the labels to the card front with dimensionals.
10. Adhere the inside panel to the card.
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.