1. Round the corners of your front and inside panel.
2. Stamp the inside panel and adhere.
3. Punch out four stars from Champagne glimmer paper.
4. Adhere one of the stars to the inside (liquid glue works best here).
5. Stamp the star image with versamark ink on the front panel and emboss with white embossing powder.
6. Sponge the edges of your front panel with white craft ink.
7. Stamp the sentiment on the front panel with Early Espresso ink.
8. Use dimensionals to adhere the front panel to the card.
9. Use glue to adhere the rest of the stars to the front of the card.
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.