My next card is from my Christmas Card Buffet too! We also made it in Technique Club a couple of months ago, and it's easy to change up this design by using different colors and designer series paper. Change the sentiment too and it could easily become a birthday card!
1. Use markers to color your stamps (Wishing you) and stamp the gifts for the front and sentiment for the inside.
2. Adhere the designer series paper (Seasons of Style) to the card front, vanilla card stock to the inside, and strip of DSP to the card stock inside.
3. Wrap linen thread around the stamped image, adhering on the back side.
4. Tie a scrap piece of linen thread in a bow on the front.
5. Adhere the stamped piece to the Cherry Cobbler card stock.
6. Adhere the layered stamped image to the card front using dimensionals.
7. Stamp on your envelope if you want!
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.