Today's card is based of another kit. This one isn't available for sale though, as it was November's My Paper Pumpkin kit. I loved it so much though, I will probably find a way to use these elements over and over again (even if it means sewing a million little stars in a row). I added some bits of my own to the kit, and left behind others to get this design. You can do a search online to see what the original kit contained.
1. Stamp the inside panel, vanilla layer and envelope with the star and “wishing you” images.
2. Using a paper piercer, pierce a line across the bottom of the vanilla layer.
3. Adhere the inside panel to the inside of the card.
4. Adhere the designer series paper to the front of the card.
5. Using sticky strip, adhere the glimmer paper to the card.
6. Using dimensionals, adhere the vanilla layer to the card.
7. Attach two candy dots to the card front.
8. Attach a glue dot to a few of the stars in two strings, and place them across your card.
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.