1. Stamp the swirl from "Elements of Style" and a sentiment on the front panel, inside panel, and envelope in Coastal Cabana.
2. Adhere the inside and front panels.
3. Emboss the card stock strip using the Big Shot and the Needlepoint Border embossing folder.
4. Wrap bakers twine around the card stock strip, securing with a glue dot.
5. Adhere the card stock strip to the card front.
6. Adhere the designer series paper strip (Winter Frost) to the card front.
7. Stamp the star image on a piece of card stock using VersaMark ink.
8. Sprinkle silver embossing powder on the stamped image and heat set.
9. Cut out the star image using scissors.
10. Turn the star over and, using a scoring stylus, score the lines of the star.
11. Fold the points of the star to give it a 3D shape.
12. Adhere the star to the card base using a stack of two dimensionals in the center.
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.