1. Stamp the inside of the card, front panel, and envelope using Pool Party and Island Indigo ink using the sentiment(s) of your choice and the snowflakes from "Festive Flurry".
2. Stamp the two snowflake images onto white card stock.
3. Emboss the front panel using the Big Shot and the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, adhere to the card front.
4. Die cut the two snowflakes you stamped with the matching framelits, as well as one of the larger snowflake from silver glimmer paper.
5. Punch one of two strips of silver foil with the ribbon border punch.
6. Adhere the two strips of silver foil to the back of the designer series paper.
7. Adhere the DSP strip to the card front.
8. Using Dimensionals, adhere the glimmer paper snowflake to the card front.
9. Using glue dots, adhere the stamped snowflakes to the card front.
10. Using glue dots, adhere the Frosted Finishes embellishment to the card front.
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.