I'm back on the blogging bandwagon! Woo hoo! These next cards are from my Birthday Card Buffets, which were a riot. I'm planning a different card buffet quarterly now, so if you'd like to host or join one, give me a shout!
For this card, I actually used some paper that came with one of my My Paper Pumpkin kits. I liked it because it has a white core, allowing the clouds to really pop.
- Emboss the grey layer with the cloudy embossing folder.
- Distress the embossing using the sanding tool and clean up using the dust buddy.
- Adhere the grey layer to the card front.
- Punch the end of the white layer with the tag topper punch.
- Thread a piece of ribbon through the top of the tag and tie off with bakers twine.
- Stamp the tag with images from “Up, Up & Away” using Pool Party and Not Quite Navy inks. Stamp off the image on scrap paper to create a lighter image. You can also stamp the same images on the panel for the inside.
- Adhere the panel to the inside of the card.
- Adhere the tag to the card front using dimensionals.
- Adhere six pearls to the card front.
- Stamp the back of your card and envelope if you’d like!
To buy any current products used for this card, click here to visit my online store!