- Stamp the sentiment from “That’s The Ticket” on white card stock using Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodile Delight, Marina Mist, Gumball Green, and Rich Razzleberry inks.
- Punch out the tickets using the coordinating punch.
- Adhere the tickets to the card stock panel, include some with dimensionals to create layers.
- Using silver ink, stamp the sentiment from “Sweet Essentials” on the card stock layer.
- Wrap a strip of ribbon around the cardstock layer and adhere the bow with glue dots.
- Adhere the cardstock layer to the card using dimensionals.
- Stamp the back of your card and envelope if you’d like!
To buy any current products used for this card, click here to visit my online store!