- Stamp the gift stack from “Wishing You” using markers to color the image in Crumb Cake, Real Red, and Coastal Cabana on white cardstock.
- Cut out banners using the Banners framelits and the Big Shot from the two pieces of Designer Series Paper and the stamped image.
- Run each banner over the edge of a bone folder to give it some shape.
- Stamp the chevron background stamp on the card front in Crumb Cake, stamping off on scrap paper first.
- Stamp a sentiment from “Remembering Your Birthday” in Real Red ink on the card front. Stamp the matching sentiment on the inside of the card.
- Adhere the DSP pennants to the front and inside of the card.
- Wrap the ribbon around the card front.
- Adhere the stamped pennant to the card front using dimensionals.
- Tie a bow into the button with bakers twine. Adhere to the card front using glue dots.
- Stamp the back of your card and envelope if you’d like!
Friday, February 7, 2014
Kay Kahlthoff. I changed it up somewhat to use some stamps I wanted to include in the Birthday Card Buffet. I love how the banner framelits make those elements an absolute breeze to put this card together!