- Stamp the Night of Navy cardstock piece with Night of Navy ink with images from “The Open Sea”.
- Stamp the natural piece with Soft Suede ink, stampin off on a piece of scrap paper first to create a lighter image.
- Stamp the ship in Night of Navy and the compass in Soft Suede (stamp it off first) with the sentiment from “Postage Collection” in Night of Navy over top.
- Punch out the stamped images with circle punches.
- Adhere the naturals panel to the inside of the card.
- Adhere the piece of burlap ribbon to the Night of Navy panel and wrap with linen thread.
- Adhere the panel to the card front.
- Adhere the circles to the front of the card using dimensionals. Double stack dimensionals to create more height.
- Tie a bow into the button and adhere to the card front with glue dots.
- Stamp the back of your card and envelope if you’d like!
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
The Open Sea Birthday