- Stamp the sentiment word bubble from “Just Sayin’”in either Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple, or Crumb Cake ink on white cardstock.
- Die cut the sentiment with the coordinating framelit and the Big Shot.
- Adhere white card stock strip to Designer Series Paper block.
- Round the corners of the DSP/cardstock block with a corner rounder.
- Adhere a strip of ribbon to cover the transition from DSP to cardstock.
- Adhere the DSP/cardstock block to the front of a folded card using dimensionals.
- Adhere the sentiment to the front of the card using dimensionals.
- Adhere three candy dots to the front of the card.
- Stamp the back of your card and envelope if you’d like!
Monday, February 10, 2014
You're How Old?
Shannon Jaramillo and adjusted for the size and DSP I wanted.